CLASS on TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2019 – from 10:30 am-10:30 pm
We are deep in preparations for the One Day Journey into Awakening/ Happiness – perhaps you are feeling that you are in preparation, as well?!
Are you feeling called to a place of centering and self-care? Here is one amazing way to respond!
Signing up for this retreat, you are signing up to a deep and loving commitment to yourself! And the shifts and transformations begin from the time you sign up.
There are still a few spots left! Register here: https://journeyintoawakening-maine.eventbrite.com
This day is self-care in its deepest, most fulfilling sense. It will bring you the opportunity to experience the deep stillness that resides in the center of your being – to transform some of the issues and patterns that have been keeping you stuck, stressed, and in inner and outer conflict – and to step into the flow of life and living that brings great joy, happiness, peace, relief from suffering – and success in a way you may never have thought of or experienced success before.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS for the day of the Retreat:
* You must be on time! And your commitment to yourself is to stay for the entire program. Arrive by 9:45 am to register and get oriented to the layout of the event center, and get settled in. The class will begin at 10:30 am.
* The class is scheduled to end at 10:30 pm, however, it is likely that we will finish earlier than that.
* Only water is allowed in the Carriage House, where the program is being held. No food should be brought into/ consumed in this space – consider this our sanctuary for the day.
* There will be several breaks during the day – fresh fruit and light snacks, along with coffee and teas will be available. Lunch/Dinner break will consist of a buffet with vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. (This is provided as a part of your registration fee.)
* If you have special health needs, please bring what you need to keep yourself well.
* Remember to dress comfortably! Layers are helpful, to help keep you at a comfortable temperature in the event space. If you want to take your shoes off during the program, make sure to have some comfy, warm socks or slippers for your feet.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
* You might want to bring a blanket or shawl, in case it is cool in the room. You can also roll it up and use it for additional back support while sitting in your chair.
* You could also bring a cushion to place in your chair to make your seat more comfortable.
* If you think you would like to sit on the floor for some part of this process, bring a cushion or mat or backjack for your comfort.
* Bring a notebook and pen.
* Bring a refillable water bottle if you would like – there will be glasses available, as well.
It is a long day. There are still rooms at the Inn – right where the event is being held!
Overnight accommodations available at Maple Hill for Monday and/or Tuesday nights – reservations can be made online at http://www.maplebb.com or call Innkeeper directly at 1-800-622-2708. Mention that you are attending the Journey Into Awakening program with Mahaal and Elizabeth.
(Additional hotel rooms available at the Augusta Quality Inn, 3 miles from the Conference Center, right off Rt 95. (Exit 109) (Other great hotels in the area, too – Senator Inn, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn, and more!))
All the best,
Elizabeth and Mahaal